Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dancing

Saturday we went to a reception. The girls were itching to go dancing so a soon as they opened it up for everyone to dance, they hit it. they were having a grand time.




Bethanie made fast friends with another little girl and danced with her. :)


This is Juliet and Breana showing off their moves. You go girls.

At one point in the night, Juliet was quiet upset because no one would dance with her....so after a few hugs and wiped tears she went over to daddy with a puppy dog look and grabbed his hand. He took her out on the dance floor and well.....the picture just says it all. I wish it was bigger so you can see the full effect!



Does that not just make you melt?! Its one of my favorite pictures and will be burned in my mind for a very very long time. I love my husband! I love my kids!



3 comments:

  1. It really is so sweet! I'm so grateful she has such a good daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are so precious. I love the Daddy/Daughter moment.

    ReplyDelete