Friday, July 29, 2011

A day late

Yesterday was my darling sister, Deborah's birthday. She is one of my most bestest friends as well as a sister which is such a blessing. She and I talk all the time about random things, funny things, frustrating thing, things that hurt us and things that just about tore our souls apart. She's helped me put myself together several times, she helped me through one of the most agonizingly painful times in my life even though she was going through her own trials. She has shared fears and dreams, hopes and sorrows with me and I with her.

We have 27 years of incredible memories and we have forever to make more!

I simply can not imagine my life with out my sister (aka didder) and I am so very thankful Heavenly Father let us be together in our family.

I love you Deborah! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Aaawwww!! You made me tear up a little. I'm not even going to blame this one on hormones. It was all you, babe.

    Thank you.

    I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete