Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Didn't we just do this?...

I could have sworn that just yesterday I was sending my little duckies off to kinder garden, but seems time has waved his all to fast hand again because yesterday I watched them climb on the big yellow bus, off to their first day of 1st grade. 1st grade! can you believe it?! Its just simply craziness!






After school they got on another bus that took them to the boys an girls club where I picked them up and then off to swim lessons. They had 'one of the best days ever' as they put it. :) today we did it all again. I drop them off at my moms house and she watches them off to the bus... *side note: I have one of the greatest moms in the world! just FYI....of course anyone who has met her knows that. :P *


I hope they learn lots this year and still have an appreciation/earning for school. My wish is that they keep that and are able to keep up and even excel in school, no matter what subject turns out to be their best.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! School does not start until August 22 here. Gabe is going off to the first grade and Maddie is starting Kindergarten. I don't think I'm ready for them both to be in school! LOL! I'm glad the girls HAD THE BEST DAY EVER! Makes it so much easier on us when they do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaawww! They're so cute!! I'm so glad that school is going so well for them. They look so happy. And yes, we have the best mom ever.

    PS. I glanced at the picture and "Juliet" in the middle, Breana (?) on the left and I thought, "Who's that on the right? Must be a friend from school. Where's Bethanie?" Then I looked again and realized that is Juliet on the right and the twins on the left!! I'm just so used to Juliet having bangs.

    ReplyDelete