Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Something Small.....Something Big

Most of you already know.....but we have exciting news!


Its great how something small.......

Can belong to something big.......and its ours!!!!!




That's right. Our family has bought a house. A lovely home that both Brian and I are so happy to own (well.....have our name on while we pay the bank for it). But for all intents and purposes its ours. Our kids will not have to move again, until they are up and out of the house. Its in the area of Reno we both wanted to live and in the school district I wanted my kids in!

The neighbor hood is great. Every time we are out side or driving by everyone smiles and waves. We have three doctors living as next door neighbors including a pediatrician. :D My kitchen is spectacular and the girls love thier rooms (I'm sure baby boy will too!). We have a modest backyard that is already landscaped. Once the saud is rooted and happy the girls will get to start playing back there! yay for mommy!!! haha.

We are still unpacking and getting everything settled but its jut fantastic and I'm sooo happy!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you!! Sounds like such an amazing home and neighborhood. I can't wait to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Maura! It's a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete