Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So tired

I'm so tired of people getting mad about stupid little things. Especially stupid little things that could have been explained if only asked. But no they would rather hear what they hear, then blow the situation up in their heads a billion times more then it should have been. And then it takes them weeks to 'get over it'.

I recently had this situation happen with two people and can I tell you.... I'm tired of it! Stop thinking you know what is going on and ask the dang person who supposedly offended you. If I did then I need to know and you need to know how and why this offense came up in the first place, I need the opportunity to correct my error and apologise. But deciding to stop talking to someone with out any reason or very little reason......is just a cowardly way to do things.

No one likes confrontation, that's understandable but when you have relationships that have lasted years! YEARS!! and this is how you handle that, well I just have no words.

I hope these people can come around and tell me how I have offended them so badly, or even if it was a friend or family member of mine who offended and I'm caught in by proxy. Either way tell me or those people...so we can get pass this and stop playing these stupid little games!

No comments:

Post a Comment