Monday, August 22, 2011

What? How can that be?

I had a very......um......well lets just say the morning was not going my way! I had a discussion about what most people end up arguing or getting frustrated over the all too evil MONEY with a dear loved one. I could see their point but could not understand why they were just simply choosing not to even look at my point!

So I turned to another dear loved one, who often counsels me in the most awesome ways, and I was reminded that not everyone thinks like I do.......WHAT?! How can that possibly be? One - everyone should think like me because lets face it....I am pretty dang awesome and Two - even if you don't think like me right away.....um get with the program and start! for reals yo!

But the more I talked with loved one with advice the less annoyed I got with loved one from this morning.

So I am truly grateful that I talked with her and can see it from that point of view...don't get me wrong this is not going to be the last time a 'miscommunication' is going to happen with in out relationship but it was nice to have the advice instead of letting it fester and get worse!

2 comments:

  1. Money always seems to be a hot button issue, I've had a few disagreements of my own with loved ones on the matter. I usually just decide I'm right, they're wrong and eventually they'll get so sick of hearing me say it they'll just go with my way. :)hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love/hate money?

    ReplyDelete