Friday, August 5, 2011

Outy?

The last time I was preggers I was a big girl...I mean extremely overweight so needless to say my belly button never did that popping out you're done cooking thing. Heck I was happy to even know I had a belly button. This pregnancy, while still overweight I was not crazy big and was toning down quiet a bit. I got out of the shower last night and started lotionaning up my baby bump when I noticed something odd.....yes....that would be my belly button feeling a bit odd. I waddled over to the mirror and hey what do you know...My belly button is coming out. Its not all the way out and I highly doubt it will in the next 12 weeks but it was somewhat exciting to me.

I was small enough for my belly button to be able to be actually pushed out. woot woot.

I still feel huge and sometimes unattractive and my dear husband is so patient and loving always telling me how much he loves me and what a hotty he thinks I am. So that helps a lot too!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! That's so cool! I never looked pregnant when I had baby on board and it always bummed me out. Enjoy your outy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to vote and YES! Bee lining it for some water does count as exercise! Thank you for pointing that out! hehe. The Carson thing is out of hand, I had over 100 emails from them alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to post the other day, and blogger decided to hate my guts.

    Anywho.

    I don't think you were overweight when you got pregnant. I thought you were one hot mama. So your outy is like the turkey thermometer saying you're almost done, right? :)

    To be honest, belly buttons kind of gross me out - they're kind of like your feet issue. I really hope mine doesn't pop out, but I don't think there's much chance of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lexi- I'm glad you think that counts cause I totally do!

    Didder - yours probably will. :) sorry to say. I dont' like belly buttons either. Ya I only have like 11 weeks left. Crazy huh?

    ReplyDelete