Friday, May 1, 2009

Quick Review

Hello all,

I went to the midnight showing of Wolverine last night....and yes, I still went to my morning gym class and came to work. I know what was I thinking?


It was a great movie. The only problem I had with it was some of the graphics. You would think with the awesome technology we have today making computer graphics look so life like that they could have spent the extra time making sure wolverine's knife figures look real.....other then that AWESOME. The story line was great, the acting was wonderful, there were some really hilarious parts and killer fight scenes (pun intended. hehe).


I would recommend seeing it.

I am excited for May too. May seems to be the movie month...now that I think of it, 2009 is really an awesome movie year. Some of the ones I am looking forward to are:

Star Trek
Terminator
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
Transformers
Harry Potter
UP
Full Moon ( I'm pretty sure that is coming out at the end of the year)

these are just a few that I really want to see in the theatre's!!!!! I love the movies!

3 comments:

  1. I am going to see Wolverine tomorrow, yay:) Thanks. It's your Fandango gift certificate (from Christmas 2007) that is taking us there. :D

    You forgot Night at the Museum! I am so excited about Star Trek and Harry Potter. And Up, that looks like such a cute movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband is threatening to take me to the star trek movie. i should up the ante by threatening him with harry potter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm game for both. :) I'm excited for all of them!

    ReplyDelete