Tuesday, May 19, 2009

um YUUUM

We went to the store yesterday. Jason needed supplies before he went back out for three weeks and we needed to get some milk, cereal and other various food stuffs. :)


While waiting for Jason to pick out some bread I wondered down the other end of the isle and there on the end was the most amazing thing I think I have seen in a while (well regarding new food stuff) You know that magic shell ice-cream topping? well 1) YUUUM!!!!! and 2) they have a new flavor......


wait for it....






wait for it.....




CUPCAKE!!!!!!!


Oh my heavens, I broke down and bought it along with a small tub-o-ice-cream and it was sooooo yuuummy!!!!!! I would highly recommend it!. Its just wonderful.....I wonder what it would taste like on birthday cake ice-cream? hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds WAY good! My favorite flavor ice cream at Coldstone is cake batter. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...!

    ReplyDelete