Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend.

Well I did a lot and nothing at all...haha. Ever have one of those weekends? :)

I cleaned my house...twice but it still looks a mess!
I potted some seedlings that where starting to get to big for the starter kit I started last week.
We went to the store.
I played my on-line game.
Went to a BBQ.
Took a nap.
Went to church.
and caught up on some of my shows.


not in that order but all around it was a nice relaxing but busy weekend. Loved the extra day off! Wouldn't mind having another. :) Really wanted to go to the movies but just didn't' have the energy or the money for it. Maybe next week!.

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. I also hope we all remembered what it was truly about!

2 comments:

  1. it's nice to see that you made time for sorority life. btw, i fought a house and won. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for another three day weekend. How about you?

    ReplyDelete