Tuesday, April 28, 2009

my pickmeup

So I hate that I have to get up at 5 in the am to get to the gym, but I do have to say after I am done I feel sooo much better.

I am more awake for the rest of the day.
My energy level (while not up to the place I want it to be) is higher.
I have A LOT more patience.
I'm nicer.
I feel like I've done something for me and no one else.


I've become pretty reliant on exercises...you could almost say addicted. I still don't' see the results I wish I could have, but I don't' plan on giving up now so maybe someday!

By the way. Exercise doesn't have to be just at the gym. If you go for a 15-20 minute walk or take the stairs instead of the elevator, park farther out at the grocery store, do calf exercises (stand flat for 5 seconds then stand on tip-toe for 5 seconds..repeat) while doing the dishes, do crunches while watching your favorite show. Any kind of exercises is better then no exercise and it will make you feel better!.

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas! Exercise seemes like such a daunting task, but you're right. It doesn't have to be hard.

    ReplyDelete