Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April fools on me...

I've been doing nutrisystem for about a week now and totally love it! I love how I dont' have to think about it, the meals are portable and small and I can take them wherever. I am even seeing a difference in the way my clothes fit.

I haven't weighed myself and wont' until next week to see how much if any I've lost. but I am excited to see.

Jason came into town last night and its kinda tradition for us to go to Round table lunch buffet when he comes into town. so today we went.

I had a salad, a bread stick and two pieces of pizza. More then the nutrisystem meal would have been but not as much as I would have eaten before. Well maybe its because I haven't eaten like that in a while or maybe it was the pizza they had out...I'm not sure what it was but my stomach did NOT like it at all!

I've been in the bathroom like 10 times in the last 4 hours. Not fun!!!! (sorry if that was TMI).....April fools on me and a good reminder that even if you don't eat as much, once your body starts eating healthy...it does not like junk!

No more pizza for me (unless it comes from my nutrisystem box or I'm at home to be miserable at home. haha).

1 comment:

  1. I guess that makes up for one of the meals that the dog ate.

    ReplyDelete