Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Favorite Moive Quotes

I am a hard core movie fan. I LOVE them. There is rarely a movie I've seen where I though it was a waste of my time. I love romance, and suspense, I love action but most of all comedy!

but almost all movies have a quotable line, if your lucky several. Like Napoleon Dynamite....I can quote that all day.

Here are some of my favorite quotes. Hopefully you will know which movies they come from...if not. Maybe I will post the matching movies. hehe.

Kitridge, you've never seen me very upset.

Whatever I feel like, Gosh

Talk the man Vida, you speak honky

Thomas, looook at my butt, looook at my butt.

don't be jealous because I've been chatting on line with chicks all day.

don't mess with me, I am a mother.....I mean a doctor, I am a doctor

I'll be back

You're about to be out danced

So you've met my mother.


Those are just a few. Feel free to add your own. I love movie quotes and love to see what other peoples favorite movies and/or quotes are!

1 comment: