Thursday, October 9, 2008

Final Name

Ok everyone, I loved all the suggestions and I appreciate that you took the time to give them to me. Here is the name I picked. I hope you like it. If not to bad...hehe.

Frosted Dreams


I was driving along and kept thinking of all the different names I could name a cake shop. I didn't want it to long or short, I wanted it classy but fun, rememberable but not over bearing or snobbish. I kept trying to incorporate cake in the name but then it all of the sudden came to me. I don't need 'cake' in the name. dur.....so then I start thinking about all the other qualifications I had and viola...Frosted Dreams came to me.

Anyway, there you go. I have my first -out side the family- gig in February. Its a friend of mine wedding and I am kinda nervous. I get nervous when my family eats my cakes so we will see how torn up I am over this as the time gets closer. :)

I am currently working on a logo and when I get that I will post it on here and on my myspace.


Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome awesome. I love it!!!! I'm excited for your gig in February. Have the bride/groom have their photographer take pics of the cake and then get a copy to put in your portfolio. I'm uber excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic name, love it love it
    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. that name opens you up to all things frosted! cakes, cookies, sugar eggs, gingerbread houses, candy insects... all kinds of stuff.

    ReplyDelete