Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Doing something

I was recently throwing myself a pity part. I felt my siblings are more talented then I am and that my life was basically boring and amounting to nothing. Ultimately I was afraid I would slip into the background and not be important or even remembered when all is said and done. Well I was told my a very good friend of mine that if I had a problem with my life, to get off my tush and do something about it. I mean talent seldom just drops in ones lap and if and when it does it needs to be kept up and honed. she was absolutely right, so I have decided to take on a few new adventures. Some may fail, some I might turn out to be super good at, but at least I can say I tried them or picked them back up as the case may be.

The following activities are things I have decided to do in the next year!

Take the rest of the cake decorating classes.
Audition and hopefully be in a collage play (even if it is in the chorus. hehe)
Take an art class (pottery, painting or digital imaging)
Try my hand at writing
Start and hopefully not kill a garden. haha.
Take piano lessons


I think that is a good list to start out with. I have done the plays and the cake classes before and Loved them! the other things are new and I hope to enjoy them or at least learn something. I am actually kinda excited about it and hope this gets me out of my funk!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Those are EXCELLENT ideas! You are going to be super busy with all that fun stuff. I'm jealous you'll take piano lessons, but maybe you could teach me a thing or two.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left the message on the myspace page for you....
    love and hugs
    G

    ReplyDelete