Monday, October 13, 2008

Awareness

The following website has some great issues that need to be looked at and addressed from feeding the hungry to breast cancer awareness! But the cool thing about this site is if you go to the different tabs and click on the "click here" button it helps the causes out.

You see each click is counted and the sponsors have to pay a portion of their proceeds to the different agencies based on how many clicks their site gets. I go on every day and click at least 3-4 times. At the bottom of the page (after you have clicked on it) it tells what you have donated to and how many it has helped so far.

It doesn't cost anything and it is super fast and easy to do. I would encourage you to keep this site in your favorites and click on them everyday. Or you can get to it from my blog and click away from there.

Its a small part we can do and face it, we all need to do our part. :)

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2&link=ctg_bcs_home_from_ths_home_sitenav


thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you forwarded this to me. I posted it on my blog. It makes me feel empowered like I can help even just a little.

    ReplyDelete