Monday, March 9, 2009

And we're back

We had the most amazing time. We started out Monday night and drove 12 hours to my Mother in Law's house in Southern California, while there we went to a county fair where they had rides, animals and even a sea lion show. It was great. Wednesday we drove 5 hours (it was suppose to be only 4 but got lost....) to Anaheim. We visited with my Brother in Law and my niece for a bit. that was great!

Thursday morning we drove to the beach, it was cold but oh so fun!!!!! I love the beach. Juliet liked it as well which is good for a while there she had a slight fear of the water. But then it was off to Disneyland. 3 Fun fill days of sensory overload!

I will go into details when I have all my pictures downloaded. But there was a lot of rides, a lot of walking, a few meltdowns, a wheelchair, princess overload and the task of getting Deborah's picture taken. :).

Like I said more on those things when I have pics but needless to say it was soo much fun and can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment