Thursday, February 26, 2009

ok people

lets get to it. I have 3 and a half days until I get to see my hubby. I miss him so much I can't barely stand it. I got angry today because he is visiting his mom today, he got to visit her about two weeks ago and we are going to go visit her on our way to Disneyland next week. I found myself very jealous with the little devil me yelling in my ear about how unfair it is that she would get to see him so many times while I'm over here so terribly lonely sometimes I cry myself to sleep....but then I calmed down and heard the little angel me whisper but she only gets to see him once every few years so let her have her time. its still a hard pill to swallow! I'm deeply grateful that Jason has a job and that he is doing well in it but I hate that he has to be away from us and I hate how I have to carry the burden of being both parents while he's gone. I'm sure he doesn't' like feeling like a visitor in his own home or not being able to see Juliet's face everyday (which sometimes is the ONLY thing that gets me through the day!)...but still that's how I feel and its hard for me to calm down and see the good in it. But I must so I do.
Now some more good... we only have 5 and half days until we hit Disneyland! I love it there and the whole family is going. I'm soo excited! its is going to be Juliet, Eric and Tyler's first time there and I can't wait to see how they like it. I can't wait for the smells and familiar shops to visit, the waits in line and the rides that are soo worth it. The hot afternoons and fun cool evenings. I can't wait for the 'I'm so tired I can't possibly go anymore....but have to for the sake of Disneyland' mode, the churros and overpriced candy, the characters and photo ops, the new things and the nostalgic, the fun and the fatigue, the absolute wash of spending three days not worrying about life outside the magic kingdom. No bills, or work, no friends issues or car troubles, no schedule to keep or dishes to do....just three days of pure, exhausting fun!
I'm soo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment