Friday, February 20, 2009

My sister tagged me, so here we go. Just a few interesting things you might or might not have known about me. :) Enjoy


1) I have: only two more weeks until I see Jason and go to Disneyland with the fam…oh happy days!

2) My greatest desire in life: is to start a cake deco business.

3) When I was a kid I was obsessed with: He-man and spiders. Not so much anymore thank you.

4) My arms: are the size of my head…seriously I think I can almost fly with these wings. Haha. But I’m working on them.

5) I believe: people are bound to make some big and small mistakes but they could really save themselves some heartache and trouble if they would watch and listen to those around them.

6) Three years ago I: was getting ready for Juliet’s 1st Birthday. Man how the time flies!

7) One of my all time favorite movies: Hairspray the remake. I love the songs and the dancing and the overall message. Of course I love Romeo and Juliet (all versions).

8) I'm obsessed with: Making cakes. It’s a sickness. :) and getting my weight down! Um…does anyone else see the oxymoron?

9) I would love to: Be financially happy. We are stable now……close to the brink, but can pay our bills. I would love to have some savings or something!

10) When I was a kid I wanted to grow up to be: an actress, I’ve always loved the movies and Broadway. For years I dreamed of it. Occasionally still do, but I have too much responsibility now and I don’t think the talent was ever there.

11) I am: Hopeful…well today anyway, that one of these days one of my dreams will come true.

12) I have been: working really hard at making my cakes.

13) Last night I: Went to a cake deco class and was very pleased with my work. I can really do this!

14) If I were ambitious: I’d be an actress. :)

15) I love: My family….my sibs and parents and all who are attached to them. I love my family, Jason and Juliet and whoever might come next, if any. I love that no matter what we will always be together and love each other...and to have that comfort and that knowledge gets me through a lot!

16) I read books like: I breathe. It’s a constant in my life. To see someone who can not read is like the biggest tragedy I believe there can be. It makes me sad and grateful for the chances I have and can have because of it.

17) I love to: laugh! Its one of my favorite things in this world. It doesn’t cost any money, you can take it anywhere, you don’t even have to have anything to trigger it…..just do it and your mood will get ten times better.

18) I hate: ignorance…but I think we all have times or things we are ignorant about. I think I hate when someone has been shown the correct way or thing and they still hold fast to their stupidity and ignorance…what a waste!

19) I blush a lot and it kind of drives me crazy. <- I’m with you. I do to and it makes for some awkward situations!

20) I don't like: know it alls….they drive me nuts and make my head hurt from all the eye rolling I do around them!

21) I've worked at: a gas station, the Disney Store (my favorite), a maternity clothing store, United Blood Services and the state of Nevada (with in the state I have worked as a phone operator, records clerk, and an administrative assistant in two departments)

22) I was born: in Alaska, I remember some of it and miss it on occasion.

23) I'll be: in Disneyland in TWO WEEKS!!! Yay!! <- me too! See you there!

24) I am addicted: water, supernatural, Jason and Juliet, cakes and exercising!

25) I have: a very strong will (border line obstructive) and a love for my family that could move mountains if need be.

Now I'm tagging anyone who reads my blog (Deborah's already done it. :) ). come on its fun and it gives you something to post!

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your cake decorating class is going well. I think it's awesome that you're working so hard to make your dreams a reality.

    ReplyDelete