Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Six Years

This time six years ago Jason and I were newly wed and at our honeymoon in none other then Disneyland. We were all starry eyed, lovey dovey and totally and completely in love with each other. What has changed? Well now we are completely head over heals in love with each other!

We have been through so much together. Some really bad downs, some soul searching fights and some mistakes that we both wish we could change but we have also been through some amazing ups! Juliet is the biggest of course, the strength we found in each other and the fact that sometimes one of us just simply needed to lean on the other and were able to without falling, we can make each other laugh and really there is nothing better then sitting there and having a complete conversation with the man you love with one look. Its one of those things you dream about as a kid and hope to have. Well I do and I'm grateful.

So here's to Six years to us babe and many more to come. I love you with all my heart and can't even begin to tell you how lucky and special I feel that we were allowed to find each other. Love you always!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that was so sweet! I hope you call Jason and read it to him.

    Have fun with your movie, popcorn, smoothies and sundaes!:)

    ReplyDelete