Thursday, February 5, 2009

Whoo look at me....

Ever notice how some outfits are totally figure flattering, I mean not just oh thats cute but to the point where you catch your reflection in the mirror or window you stop and think dang who's that hottie....oh its me. and then some days you catch yourself and you wonder why there are little things orbiting your middrift only to figure out they are planets because your so big you have your own gravitational pull.

today is one of those days where I look cute. I have on a flair skirt and a navy blue shirt that I bought because it promised to be flattering. I actually got a couple of comments today from people asking me of I have lost weight. why yes yes I have. I actually have no idea if I have or not but if they are going to think it then I'm ganna agree with them. I mean who in their right mind says um nope still a piggy with a big butt I just happen to hit the outfit lotto today. Of course tomorrow when I am back in reality and my magic is gone, my outfit unflattering and my butt protruding to the point of needing is own zip code, they will either think I was lying, they are going crazy or I have magic abilities to make myself skinny but disappear at the stroke of 9pm when the sugar monster appears. Either way I look good today and I'm ganna use it for all its worth. Or I can just wash and wear this outfit everyday....they might think I'm crazy for wearing the same outfit everyday but hey I would look good! ;)

3 comments:

  1. You look better than you think you do. And your butt doesn't need a zip code, it needs a fire code because it's so hot!:) I'm sure Jason would agree with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok thats sooo funny. You make my heart smile. you're a hoot...hoot, hoot, hoot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you need to buy the same clothes in different colors. maybe various shades of your best color, if available.

    ReplyDelete