Monday, March 16, 2009

Interpretations

Juliet and I were driving back to daycare from morning school when we started playing our I love you game. I'm sure every family has this little game, its the who loves who the most game. I start off by saying "guess what", "what" she replies, "I love you" I say and the she usually goes to "but I love you a bunch of days" and so on and so forth. Well this day she went into all the people she loved and all the people who love her.

she named off all her aunts and uncles but forgot Deborah and Tyler...and so the conversation went as follows

You forgot Aunt Deborah and Uncle Tyler. They love you a bunch of days too.
They do?
Yes they do
Why?
Because they think you are a cutie pie.

At this Juliet starts laughing really hard. I mean knee slappen, can't breath laughing. I find this funny, not unusual as she is like me and starts laughing like this either for no reason or at something very little.
she calms down a little and on a sigh says
Ha, I'm a pie.

It was super cute and brings you back to the thought that kids dont' always know our nickname or terms for things and therefore can be interpreted differently. I love kids!

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever notice that where you can leave a comment it says, "What you say?" That's totally hilarious! Anyway, this story cracks me up! Little Juliet Pie. She is a cutie. I can't believe how big she is! It makes me sad that I haven't been able to watch her grow up. I sure do love you guys.

    ps. Where are your Disney pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's a pie! i love that bunches of days!

    ReplyDelete