Wednesday, December 24, 2008

RELAX

Jason, Juliet, Rebekah and Aaron (Rebekah's boyfriend) and I all went to the airport to pick up Deborah and Tyler who flew in from Idaho. On the way home we all went to Red Robin, because Jason had promised Juliet that he would take her and since we were already in Reno, might as well go out right? :)

On the way there or back, really can't remember which Jason and I were getting in a debate about directions. He told me to get in the very right lane but then when I pointed out that it was a turn only, he told me he had said get in the middle right lane. Anyway, we were having a friendly banter back and forth when from the back seat pipes Juliet who says:

"mom, mom....Relax"

Deborah immediately hides her face in Tylers shoulder to keep from laughing, Jason and I look at each other with the 'she's your kid' look and Tyler, as always, look calm and collected.

It was classic...and yes, I do realize that she is my daughter! :)

1 comment: