Thursday, December 4, 2008

ewww.....

Juliet and I went to the store because it has a wells fargo in it, and I needed to deposit some money before the rent check went through. On the way in we walked right by the flower department, in said flower department they have a new item this year. Little Christmas Tree looking plants but they are made out of rosemary plants.

Juliet and I look at them, we both feel them, after all feeling and smelling and looking are all part of the window shopping experience. So we go on to the bank portion of the store, do our business and then walk back out to the car.

Juliet tells me that there is a yucky smell in her nose and she gets very upset about this fact and the fact that this smell will just not go away. I tell her several times I just can't figure out what she is talking about, because I can't smell a thing. I glance in my rear view mirror and see her pinching her tiny nose between her fingers as hard as she can.

I tell her we will be out of the car soon and maybe the smell will go away, then I scratch and itch on my nose....'hmmm. I love that smell' wait....my figures smell like Christmas tree and Rosemary....

I ask Juliet to smell my finger and see if that is the icky smell. Yes she says with a most disgusted face. Then she plugs her nose and looks at me like I have a disease.

I tell her that the smell is on her fingers and that it won't go away if she keeps putting her fingers by her nose. She smells her fingers and tells me that yucky smell in her nose is her fingers. :)

then we go and get McDonald's, she asks for a fry and I hear her say. "the yucky smell is gone, my fry is in my nose"

"see now that there is another smell you can't smell your fingers huh"

"ya"

then I look behind me. The girl literally put the fry in her nose. She didn't like the smell that much that she stuck a fry up her nose. hahaha.

well got to give her props for fixing her problem.

1 comment:

  1. Where's a camera when you need one? It's so funny how things grow on you as you get older. Like (gasp) vegetables.

    ReplyDelete