Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh mondays!!! Ugg

We had an awesome Christmas, one of the best in years. We had lots of family come, tons of great food and company, not to mention the endless rounds of Killer Bunnies and Dad's camera catching all the fun.
We got to see Jason for a whole seven days and Deborah and Tyler for five. I made a cake and Deborah made some awesome candy. Mom and dad made some killer tamale's and I am very excited to announce we now have a clear play. Wahoo.
I had four straight days off and what does that mean? I got to sleep in, pig out, have fun and not worry about cleaning...I should have but I didn't. hehe. What else does that mean? .....yup the dreaded Monday. And a Monday after a long holiday always seems ten times worse. I'm tired, I'm used to sleeping in. I'm cranky, I want to play killer bunnies or pig out on some candy...not answer the non-stop phones with people who have obviously run out of the Christmas cheer. I want to go to the mall and hit all the big sales I heard about on the news this morning and I want to play with all my new toys we got for Christmas (i.e. clear play, putting recipe's in my new cookbook, watching movies and so much more!)
Jason leaves today, I work today, Juliet is in school, I have bills to pay, dishes to clean, laundry to fold and a diet that needs to be started.....welcome to the new year. I wish I could do the last week all over again. It was so much fun and I loved seeing all of my family here. Yay to Christmas...Boo to work!!!!

O well, such is life. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I hear you. People ask how my Christmas was, and I can't say anything but, "It was so nice!" But words can't describe it. Though heaven knows I'll try on my own blog:)

    And Death to Mondays!! The doc was an hour late today because his surgery went over. And his uncle died, so I spent all morning re-arranging appointments and surgeries and schedules...AND the office manager had her baby over the weekend (at the END of my week off) so I'm flying solo. Oh well. At least I'm not flying commando.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never flown commando, but i have worked that way. is that tmi? it was back in indiana

    ReplyDelete