Thursday, November 6, 2008

photo tagged

So Deborah photo tagged me. You have to take the fourth picture out of the fourth folder in your pic file. Well I only have one file and it needs to be updated....badly. My pics are all in different spots, thus the reason I don't scrapbook.

Anyway, this is Juliet at about 4-5 months. Desperately trying to learn to walk. She never did want to sit still....she's a real go getter! Don't you just love that face?!?! It's like 'what, like you could do better?' haha, that is so her!

So there you go I've done my tagging, now its your turn. I am sure your picture file is far more advanced then mine. Considering Juliet is almost four now so this pic is 3 years old now. :)

Love ya.


1 comment:

  1. Awww, look at that face!:) What a cutie patootie. Some days I think the babies are cuter, and some days I think kids are cuter because they can talk to you and say funny things. Of course, you know all about that don't you?:) Love ya.

    ReplyDelete