Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Can't wait

until this election is over. First of all the suspense is killing me, I mean this is a big year, a historic moment! but I can't stand the politics anymore. Just pick one and be on with it!


I'm tired of hearing why this one or that one wont be good or what they are lying about or what not. All of them lie, all of them are good or bad in their own way. I am partial to one more then I am the other and have been following how they have run each of their campaigns.

This will be one for the history books, but dang I can't wait till its done!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I hear you. I am so glad elections are over (even if they didn't go the way I wanted). It'll be nice to get back to life, and CHUCK which will be back on its regular schedule come Monday. Wahoo!:)

    ReplyDelete