Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tagged

1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?

Oh goodness...Everywhere! I would love to travel to every country! But my absolute top of my list place would be Venice Italy! I'm going there someday and I can't wait!

2. If you could travel in time to any place or to meet any person, where would you go or who would you meet?

Such a hard question...President JFK, Dr. King, President Lincoln are all that I wouldn't mind meeting, but I would have to go with Shakespeare. He's always been an inspiration of mine.

3. What is your favorite holiday and why?

I love Holidays in General, but I love, love love Thanksgiving and Christmas! Usually when our family gets together and its just so much fun. I, like my darling sister, also enjoy Independence day and I tear up as well every time the national anthem is sung or played

....and of course BLACK FRIDAY!!!! WAHOO

4. What is your favorite food?

Well if you don't know all ready...I just love food. I love my moms cooking (especially her tamales!) but my favorite type of food PASTA, Tai food and cake! :D

5. If you had $5,000 to spend on anything you want (for fun), what would you do with it?

Take my family (including parents and siblings) on the Disney cruise for a week. How fun would that be?!?!
or
Lasik eye surgery!

6. What was the most treasured gift that you've ever received?

Besides my children. My husband...I can't imagine loving someone this much and the knowledge that he loves me just as much is just so overwhelming to me. It truly is one of the greatest gift to me.

Also the Gospel. Where would I be if it where not allowed to be here, if Joseph Smith had not been allowed or able to restore it for us? I would not be in a good place and I would most definitely be sad and lost.

7. Who is one of your greatest heroes? Why?

I think this one is a hard one. So many people I would consider in the hero realm....my parents for the incredible hearts they have, my sister D for the incredible inspiration and rock she has been for me....my family in general for the amazing people they are. My husband for rescuing me from thinking I would never be truly loved, my children for making me want to be a better person and Heavenly Father and Jesus for not only allowing me to come and live this life but having the faith in me that I can do it and do it well.


8. Which animal is your favorite? Why?

you know I really don't have a favorite animal. I enjoy cats and dogs and such but I just don't have a absolute favorite.....I think if anything probably a lion. So majestic, powerful and an attitude to boot. :D

I'm suppose to tag other people. so here is who I tag:

Lexi, Ruth and Aprill. have fun

3 comments:

  1. Is it weird to get misty eyed when your sister publicly announces you've been a rock for her? No, I don't think so. I still remember all the conversations we had on gchat that made me cry while I was WORKING!!! Try not to sniffle while making follow up appointments with patients.

    Anywho, Brian is my hero for rescuing you too. I just love him for all he's done for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #7 did me in...YOU are an amazing Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know didder, I remember full out crying and people just walking by with the ...ummmm.....okaaay look. Classic. :)

    Thanks Aunt Julie, sometimes I think so. :) you are too!!!!

    ReplyDelete