Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Perks

I get up early in the morning to do my work out, for a couple of reasons. One: the house is completely mine, I can work out and then walk to the shower red, sweaty and exhausted; Two: I get the bathroom all to myself for a full 40 minutes...no children and no husband coming and going while I try to beautify myself and Three once its done its out of the way and I have the rest of my day already set in a healthy mindset.

I've decided that I would keep this routine even on Saturday...so yes I got myself out of bed at 5:30 in the am! worked out and decided to hit up wal-mart before the rest of the world remembered it was Saturday after a payday and out of food.

Here, my friends, is one of the perks to getting up this early:
































































I think sometimes He gives us this view as a reward for getting up early and doing what you need to do...or he could just love us a whole bunch and wants us to remember how perfect this world can be. I love it.

5 comments:

  1. How do you keep your girls asleep? I try to do that, but without fail, 4 little monkeys wake up to join me and Jess complains that he couldn't sleep well cuz I wasn't there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls sleep on one side of the house and my dear husband cleared out the spear room for me to have as an exercise room, which is on our side of the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. Now I have guilt for sleeping specifically until the sun is hot in the sky! :)

    ReplyDelete