Friday, July 30, 2010

wahhoooo

One month and five days till I marry the absolute love of my life!!!!
Three days till school starts for the girls and we don't have to pay day care anymore.
About seven months till I'm done with consumer credit.

That will be an extra $1200 a month I will be saving...yes people you read that right, close to Twelve Hundred dollars I am spending currently on day care and consumer credit. I have no idea how I've survived....the Lord that's for dang sure!

I can't wait to start being able to save instead of living paycheck to paycheck. I can't wait to be with my love for the rest of always....to buy a house with him, to have babie(s) with him, to raise our family the best way we know how!

I'm so very glad I have such wonderful parents to use as an example. They are simply fantastic!

I'm just all around in a great place. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yayayayayayayaayay! I have to say I'm right there with you. Great family. Great husband. Great kid. Life is just good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan Family est 2003July 30, 2010 at 1:42 PM

    Yahoo!! That is SOO amazing! I am glad your girls get to start school and start that whole new adventure and that you'll soon be married to the love of your life... Can't wait to see the wedding pictures!

    So how did you guys meet?

    ReplyDelete