Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Beach Day.

The Musgroves (family friends) invited us to go the lake on Sat. They went up early and got an awesome spot. We came up later after my class and the girls got right into the water!

We stayed up there for six hours! It was super nice. Sun was hot, water was cold, food was yum and company was wonderful. I hope we do it again soon!


Juliet, Bethanie and Breana....cute aren't they?

Juliet... who is usually terrified of the water went up all the way to her neck and even paddled out on a little raft all by herself (not to far, but far enough to get a nice dunk if she were to have fallen off - hence the constant presence of arm floaties!)

Breana. :) her little arms are almost none existent with those arm floaties. I kept having flash backs to The Christmas Story and how Ralphy's brother couldn't put his arms down.
I didn't get an individual picture of Bethanie. She seemed to want to be difficult in regards to taking a picture for me. O well...maybe next time.


Having a bit of a snack. Gotta stay fuelled for all the beach fun! I love Breana's face (in the middle)...pay no attention to the whale at the bottom of the screen.

This has to be one of my favorite pictures.

Me and my hunny. I just love this man!


When we got home we grilled up some hot dogs, washed off sand residue, watched a movie and then we all had a really good nights sleep!
Love summer. :D

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, that is so fun! I love the picture of the girls because they all stand the same:) and I LOVE the picture of YOU and the girls! So sweet.

    And SHAME on you for calling yourself a whale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you and the girls is so cute it made me tear up a bit haha how lame am I

    ReplyDelete