Wednesday, August 4, 2010

1st day of school

So Monday the 2nd of August my girls started school. Five years ago I knew this day would come. I knew I was going to be a blubber face watching my child take one more step away from me and into the world....little did I know it was going to be timsed by three. Three little cuties I walked to the door and let go of their tiny hands. Three angels I gave a hug and kiss goodbye and three little voices said "I love you mommy" as they happily took on the challenge of starting a new thing. I won't lie....as soon as I got in the car I cried for a solid five minutes before I even turned on the engine. I'm getting emotional just writing this. Its really quiet silly actually but there it is.

Juliet, Bethanie and Breana. They really do love each other when they want too! :D

Picture with daddy before he left for work. *side note: can I just say he is just so stinking handsome!!! I can't even stand it. ....ok back to the girls.

Me with my girls. Don't know if you can tell....my eyes are already red. But look at those faces! they are soo excited!



SISTERS! really? is there anything better?!


Breana :)



Bethanie


Juliet...she insisted on posing...such a goof.


I just love this picture. Bethanie, Breana and Juliet.....My three big girls.

6 comments:

  1. so stinkin' cute! i'm probably gonna cry when i send andrew off to school this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck, I teared up a little just looking at the pictures!!!! They are so cute and you can totally tell how excited they were to go to school. I love that they all matched, that is the funnest thing ever! Have they gotten questions about how two of them are 5 months older than the third? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think they have gotten questions....I do all the time. The school is uniforms, thats why they all matched. :) I love that they are uniforms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it really helped that they had each other to share in their adventure, loved all the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great pictures! Did they all get the same teachers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwwwww!!! I love howthey all matched! way too cute for words
    :0-)

    ReplyDelete