Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Quote of the day

I have this nifty new app on my iPhone. Every day a new quote comes up. I love qoutes. I love how profound, loving, funny or crazy they can be. Today's qoute was great and so incredibly true.

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out. Anton Chekhov

Day to day living. Getting up to early when you fell asleep too late, getting kids ready who are still tired and cranky, trying to battle traffic to get to work on time and work for a company/boss that on occasion appreciates you but for the most part either strives to forget about you or make your day not so great, battle traffic to get home and find the house that you haven't been in all day in need of cleaning, dinner, dishes, laundry, take care of the animals, get the kid in bed, catch up on facebook and then off to lala land to start it all over again.

I don't know about you but that can wear a person down. I'm glad I have such wonderful people in my life that are able and willing to brighten my day! Its people like that...friends, family, special someones...who make the day to day stuff not only seem not that bad, but well worth the effort.

1 comment: