Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm a lucky gal.

Brian and his girls (Breana and Bethanie) came down for dinner on Sunday, since my parents were out of town, I was in charge of dinner. We had breakfast burritos...they were yummy. Anyway, After dinner the four kids were playing (Breana, Bethanie, Eric and Juliet) so Rina, Melisa, Brian and I played a few board games. Then of course the laptops, Ipods and phones came out. So I had Melisa take a few picks....I didn't know she was taking this many until I heard the clicking and grabbed the phone back. But the pictures were cute and so I kept them and now I'm sharing. :)


This is the original picture I wanted her to take. Us posing all cute like. :) I obviously thought she was done cause I went in for a smooch.


I would have deleted this one...my face is all funny looking but I love the way he's looking at me so I had to keep it. Its now one of my favorite pics.

Don't look dad...I'm kissing...eek J/K ;)


This is about the time we heard the clicking of the camera going off some more. I'm grabbing the phone away from her, but she got one more in. I like this picture because Brian never does a full smile for camera's. He says he doesn't like the way he looks in pictures with it. But we caught him with one. I love it.

1 comment: