Monday, January 25, 2010

In her head

Juliet has been giggling to herself all night. She laughed in the bath, while brushing her teeth, cleaning up the toys and then getting dressed for bed.

I thought she was just giggly...it happens to the both of us. We just laugh and nothing and everything sometimes.

But when she got in bed and was still giggling. I finally asked her what she was giggling at. She says:

My head keeps telling me funny jokes.


hmmmmm.....I told Brian about it and he said it was both funny and scary at the same time. I have to agree. But notice how it doesn't surprise me...she is my daughter after all. :)

2 comments:

  1. i wish my head would tell me funny jokes. what a great life that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear her cute little giggle in my head and it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete