Monday, January 11, 2010

Dinner with the Parents

Everyone knows how nerve-wracking dinner with the new bf/gf parents can be right? Brian, for those of you who do not already know is my new boyfriend and he came to dinner last night. I thought it went very well. :)

He brought his twin girls Breana and Bethanie and they had lots of fun. He is a quiet person and anyone who knows my family, knows that we are not. We had a good time though. I appreciated my family for accepting him and his girls in and making him feel welcome.

After dinner we went back to my house because the girls wanted to play a little more and Brian wanted to watch the season premier of Chuck. After that was over, Brian told the girls to get their shoes and coats on and all the girls started crying because they wanted to stay with each other. It was nice to see they all got along.

I told him if he plans on sticking around for a bit that he will need to get used to our family dynamics. He said my family is way different then his but he likes how we all get along and have fun. So right now....I'm a happy girl!

2 comments:

  1. well, i hope it all works out for the best! and i don't think your family is too hard to get used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan Family est 2003January 12, 2010 at 12:05 PM

    two things...

    1) Congrat's on the new Bo! I hope that it goes how you and the Lord desire it to go.

    2) I noticed you use the LDSjournal thing... can you tell me how you like it? Also, have you printed off your journal and how much does that run? if you want to email me, let me know and I can send you my email. :-)

    ReplyDelete