Friday, February 5, 2010

Apologies

I would like to apologize to all my friends and family for my actions lately. I have never been in this situation before and I think while I was excited and giddy, I was causing uncomfortable or ignored feelings.

Although I would have liked to have known about the feelings I was causing everyone sooner...they are out and now the healing can begin.

I will be more aware of my actions and words in the future and try to find a balance that will be ok for everyone around me.

I love my family and friends dearly and do not like that I caused annoyance or hard feelings.

Just wanted to get that out there.

:)

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that healing has started but I don't think you could have done anything so terrible to warrant a public apology. Your head is in the stars right now and understandable giddy, but now you are back to earth and life will be normal again and you can still be giddy and happy and feel wonderful and excited about your life. Gramps and I love you all the time. be happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, now i want to hear the story.

    ReplyDelete