Monday, February 8, 2010

It was bound to happen

Almost all kids try it. Mom does it...so it can't be that difficult right? Scissors, hair...try to make even. Well this is what Juliets results where. She hid it for a good hour cause she wore a headband.

I was upset but couldn't help laughing about it later. At least she did the bangs only and not snip off her braid!!! nor did she cut Breana or Bethanie's hair...thank goodness!



Side view...almost looks like a prison photo



So mom and I were talking and she looks like her uncle Keith. :)


Silly face even in the depths of getting in trouble. Why does that not surprise me?! Man I love this child!!!!!





6 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Heck. Someone call Billy Ray Cyrus, we've found his mullet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, it kind of reminds me of the time I shaved off half my eyebrows when I was in the 6th grade...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...totally. Brian says she looks like Joe Dirt. :)

    I really hope it grows out quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha! she does look like joe dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chuckled and chuckled, reminds me of the scalped barbie doll. gotta love those scissors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This gave me a great laugh! Too funny! I know Mads will try this one day, ah!

    ReplyDelete