Thursday, October 1, 2009

Juliet paid off

When I had my daughter back in 2005, I was not on an HMO I had the PPO. Which meant I got 20% of the hospital bill. Ok so that wouldn't have been a problem except my little angel didn't want to ruin her pretty little head so refused to come out!

I was in the hospital 24 hours before I finally consented to a C-Section. It was considered an emergency so I had to stay in the hospital another four days.

So 20% of an emergency C-Section, five days in a hospital and all the extra drugs that came with it.....added up to more then we had anticipated about seven thousand more then we had anticipated. I had to take out a consolidation loan for the hospital bills and some credit cards we maxed out trying to keep up on the said bills.

Today I got a letter from Wells Fargo saying that loan is finally paid off! It took four years to pay for her but worth every penny! I'm excited its finally paid off. Now I have my school loans and my car is almost paid off. I'm slowly but finally getting to be debt free and it feels great!

2 comments:

  1. that's great! i have my school loans to pay off, but other than that we are debt free too. feels so great. also, i'm glad you feel that juliet was worth all that money. it'd be sad if you didn't feel that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting debt paid off! Seriously, what a good feeling! I bet you just feel like you are climbing to the top of that mountain. You'll get there soon. Good for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete