Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just a tad

So just a tad of what is going on in my life lately.

Juliet is still in gymnastics and is getting better and better every week. She got to do the fly yesterday (they strap the kids in and rope them up and swing them back and forth so they can get used to the height and learn how to pose in air) it was kinda cool...looked like fun and she absolutely loved it. She is anxious to start school and that won't even start until next year. She cracks me up everyday!

Jason is still driving. He has a student as he is a mentor driver now. Which means he gets paid for all the miles he drives. Its nice. And Jason is not so lonely on the road anymore...so that is a plus.

I am working my day job still, I also do the Cake classes on Thursdays, I do cake orders and have now started getting clientele that I don't know...they are being recommended by word of mouth! I love it. I also do the occasional passion party. Its fun. And I'm officially obsessed with they gym. :)

I am looking into buying a house and my car is almost paid off. I think that is kinda neat.

anyway, nothing to big or exciting lately but thought you might want a catch up.....if not o well you got one anyway.

3 comments:

  1. i like your updates. that's great that you are getting word of mouth clients. so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Jason was a mentor now! That's good, because isn't that what he was working toward?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that things are turning around for you guys and that your are doing so well with your cake's, cannot wait for May so I can take one of your classes.

    ReplyDelete