Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm here I promise

Hey all,

It's been a crazy month so far and its barely halfway over. I'm just going to give you some highlights.

As most of you know. I filed for divorce. Jason and I have allowed each other to grow and we are still good friends but this needed to happen. I will tell you there was no abuse or cheating, nothing dramatic or anything.....just a chapter in my life that did not turn out the way I had planned but what can you say, when do life plans usually turn out? He will still hang around the family as he is great friends with my parents and siblings and why not? he is the father of our beautiful daughter and still a dear person in my life.

on lighter news I am an aunt. First time on my side of the family. My wonderful sister and brother in law had there very first child come to them on October 19th 2009. How exciting is that. It makes me cry a little every time I think about it. I love them so much and can't even express how excited I am for them and for both the families. They have waited a very long time and little Seth (that's his name...oh my goodness isn't it the cutest name ever?) and we are so elated to finally have him in our family. :) here is a link to Deborah and Tylers blog...they have pictures up of him and Deb is an awesome blogger you can catch up on his amazing story there. http://deborahandtylerandreasen.blogspot.com/

I'm officially old.... we went to wal-mart last night and I picked up some cute outfits for my nephew (got to spoil while he's here. hehe) and then Juliet needed a new winter jacket and some more shirts. So we are in the baby/toddler section and I can not find one thing to fit her....when it hits me. She will probably fit things from the jr section. I tried with all my might to find one thing to fit her from the baby section. I just didn't want to admit that my child is growing up so incredibly fast. So over I trudge with a mixed feeling of heavy heart and new excitement. we picked out clothes and yes my friends she fits the xxs in the jr section. Yes she is only four but she is tall always has been. so my baby girl is no longer baby, frankly there is nothing baby about her and I both love it and hate it. She of course loves it because she can now officially shop in the section that has Hannah Tanna (Hannah Montana) clothes.

all right you all. I'm outy for now. I will have more stuff to tell you but I probably need to get to work. :)

2 comments:

  1. Logan Family est 2003October 21, 2009 at 10:36 AM

    What a bitter sweet month! I am so sorry on you and Jason.

    Congratulations on being an Aunt! Seth is so blessed to be in your family (yeah for taking him home tomorrow Deborah!! :-))

    Isn't it weird to have a child in the Juniors section? I cannot believe it myself! Time goes to fast.


    Hope all goes smoothly the rest of this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep. the junior sections. that's where i've been buying andrew's clothes for the last little while. is he the same height as juliet? i think they're around the same. anyway, i know how you feel about not looking in the toddler section anymore. unfortunately the junior boys section doesn't have thomas the train clothes. on the bright side they do have mario and luigi.

    ReplyDelete