Monday, October 26, 2009

Family

So we've had most of the kids home for the last few weeks and I asked my mom if it feels weird to have them all there. She said no, she absolutely loves it. :) which is nice.

Deb and Tyler are here and of course the cutest nephew ever...Seth. (don't you just love that name!). Juliet likes to call him her Seth, its cute.

I'll be super sad when they leave but they have family and a home waiting for them in Idaho and we are happy and blessed they get to spend some of their time here for a bit.

I get to hold him every once and a while (D and T are being super good about sharing...its so nice of them!) and absolutely love it (even though I don't get my picture taken with him...... ;~) j/k didder)

Family is very important to me and I'm glad I have such an awesome one.

1 comment:

  1. We are glad to have you in our family. Wouldn't be complete without you. And don't worry, I've got an Aunt Maura/Seth photo shoot in mind for tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete