Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What type are you?

At work my boss took this test and then suggested we take it to see what types we are and how those types work with each other. There are four different types.

I won't lie, I rolled my eyes and thought to myself....'what the heck is that going to tell me?' but you know what it turned out to be a pretty cool test. It told me a lot about myself and what makes me tick. :)

so here is the website. The test is free and only takes like 10-15 minutes. Have fun and let me know what you turn out to be. After your done it tells you all about your type and who else in history was your type too. pretty cool!

http://www.keirsey.com/sorter/register.aspx

I am a Rationalist.

have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I just found this and it's my bedtime. So I'll do it tomorrow and let you know how it goes. I'll probably do it while I'm at work and should be, you know, working. Loves!

    ReplyDelete