Thursday, September 25, 2008

Break for her, Work for me!

So my little one is in year around school which means every three or four weeks she gets a break and doesn't go to class, which ultimately means....Yup....I get to go back to the gym.

I have moved to my new job, moved to a new house, Jason got a job where he is no longer home all the time and had my little one start school...needless to say I have been doing a lot of stress eating and no not carrots! Unless in cake form...but somehow I don't' think that counts, and since I have had to use my lunch to pick up said little one. I haven't been able to go to the gym.

But now there are no excuses. Juliet is going on break, we are moved into our new house (only 5 minutes away), I've gotten used to Jason's job and have settled (quite nicely) into my new job...it's time to face the facts or the fats! and get my bum back into the gym.

So I will be taking my clever little work out outfit (baggy pants and one of Jason's t-shirts), my gym shoes, pull up my hair (my want to be pony-tale makes me look like a samurai warrior) and elliptical until I can feel those little fat bubbles popping away! I know that was probably gross but it's true. I am so tired and have no energy and just want to vedge all the time and I know it's because I don't' exercises like I used to.

So starting Monday....watch out fat, I'm getting me some fresh batteries for my MP3 player, pulling up my socks and running in place for 45 minutes! Heck ya!

1 comment:

  1. You made me laugh so hard with your wanna be pony tail that makes you look like a samurai warrior! Hahahaha! That was good.

    ReplyDelete