Monday, September 22, 2008

Crazy!

So seems like just yesterday we were just pregnant with Juliet and today was a huge milestone in her life.....and a in ours. She had her first school picture day.

Her and Eric practiced their smiles for today and they even got to pick out what color background they wanted. Naturally, Juliet picked purple. :)

I think we get the pictures back in a few weeks and I can't wait to see them. We already made out a list of who they will be sent out too and she was all excited at how many people wanted her picture.

She goes off track soon (year around school) so it will be interesting to see how she adjusts to not going and me having a full hour for lunch (I use my lunch now to pick her up).

Also this weekend, Jason was home and he and my Dad moved all our stuff. I can not express the gratitude for both of them for moving the house over. It was a big job and they did most to all of it in one day! My two favorite men in the world...I owe them both a lot! so thank you, you two. I know that isn't near enough to say but I still wanted it said.

If you would like our new address, let me know. I can still get mail at mom and dads house too. Rebekah also lives with us so you can find her there too.

Anyway, I am just so excited to be in our new house and I think it is just crazy that Juliet is big enough to have picture day. :) CRAZY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy crapper! (Sorry Mama) I can't believe she's old enough for school pictures either! I think it's so cute they practiced their smiles for today.

    I can't wait to see your new digs! (Did I say that right? I couldn't remember if it was digs or dibs, but then I thought well dib rhymes with crib, so that's probably not it. Anyway, I hope I got it right.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course we want your address and I hope you will be really happy in your new "digs"
    Oh my gosh, I cannot believe they are getting school pictures. Waiting anxiously for our copies, but knowing you and your mom we will be picking them up in December. Love and hugs
    G

    ReplyDelete