Friday, July 11, 2008

Who are you?

got this in an e-mail from my aunt...thought I would share with everyone instead of passing it along. :) it was fun....you can cut and paste it into an e-mail if you wanted to fill it out and send it along.


( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington , DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robber
(x) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(x) Made prank phone calls;
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
1. Any nickname? Duke, Dukie, MLann, Maura-LeAnn
2. Mother's name? Feliz
3. Favorite drink? Water and Chocolate Mil
4 Body Piercing? Pierced ears - used to have my belly button pierced too
5. How much do you love your job? On a scale of 1-10….about 7.
6. Retired? no
7. Birthplace? Elmendorf Air force Base, Alaska
8. Favorite Vacation spot? Vacation? What vacation…..no Disney Land.
9. Ever been on TV? Yes
10. Ever steal any traffic sign? NO
11. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
12. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4
13. Favorite salad dressing? Blue cheese
14. Favorite pi e? no pie…but I do enjoy mom’s pecan pie.
15. Favorite number? 17 – it is the age I will always think myself stuck in. J
16. Favorite movie? Gosh…so many. Newsies, Hairspray, Twilight…I am sure there are more
17. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving, our whole family comes together.
18. Favorite dessert? CAKE!!!!
19. Favorite food? Depends on my mood.
20. Favorite day of the week? Any day Jason is home
21. Favorite brand of body wash? Cheapest…but I love Cucumber Melon!!!
22. Favorite toothpaste? Total Control
23. Favorite smell? Cucumber Melon
24. What do you do to relax? read
25. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully with two more children and back to high school weight
26. Furthest place you will send this message? Possibilities are limitless since this is on my blog!
27. Who will respond to this the fastest? Deb…she is the only one who responds on my blogs. :)

2 comments:

  1. since you think Deb will be the only one responding I thought I would too. hhahahha,,,,,good one, love reading your blogs even if I don't always respond, love your book stories..
    love and hugs
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put Twilight as a favorite movie even though it hasn't come out yet. It's ok, that just means you KNOW it's going to be good!

    ReplyDelete