Monday, July 21, 2008

funny things....or are they?

So I just got off the phone with my sister and sometimes we will get each other in giggling fits...the thing is, most of the time if any other person in the world were to have this conversation it wouldn't be funny! So I am in a giggly mood anyway, for a few reasons. One, Jason is home and when he is home, my life seems much easier to handle and I find my self a lot less stressed (I think its because he does the dishes and the laundry....among other things) and two..I am about to go through a major change in life (a new job) and when that happens I get all 'whatever' attitude and it is hard for me to focus and I tend to thing the little un-funny things are funny...so you can imagine when something is funny...what kind of toll it takes. :) so here is what made us laugh so hard.






1. this picture was on her blog and I couldn't stop laughing. I had to post it on mine! Isn't this the funniest thing you have ever seen! Oh my goodness. I just can not stop laughing. I can just imagine the little kid screaming because he can't contain himself. I think it is soo funny to me because I think I have had that look once or twice in life.....I know I definitely know the feeling. haha.







2. I was texting Deb. yesterday and on my last text she didn't' respond...I wondered why but didn't think anything of it. She asked me just now what the heck was I talking about. here is what my text read:

'Good i have alone yesterday and stem ran errands. totally took everytimi out of me now i an so tired.'

it should have read:

Good I gave blood yesterday and then ran errands. totally took everything out of me no i am so tired'

I have the T9 on there and if you don't pay attention it pulls up a different word. Usually I am good at scrolling to find the word I want but apparently I was out of it. haha. So you can imagine what my poor sister was thinking....she didn't even text back, she had no idea what to say. haha



3. as my dad once said. I have a passion for life. When there is something I like I let it be known....especially with food. If you have ever been around me when I like something particularly tasty you know what I am talking about. :) If you have not, I am sure you will get the pleasure of it sometime. Here is the funny part.....if you have seen Spiderwick you'll remember the part when the brownie gets angry, he calms down when given honey....did you pay attention to how he loves the honey and is all "yumm, yumm, this is so good. oh. so good...yum, yum" as he munches on the cracker. Well if you have heard me when I eat something I like....then you know why it is so funny..if not then you got a preview of what I sound like...that is exactly what I sound like. haha.



our conversation lasted all of 4-5 minutes but we both had to get off the phone before we a. got in trouble at work and b. peed our pants. Too funny.



I love laughing. hope you got a good one. :)

1 comment:

  1. I felt so ridiculous laughing so hard in front of a waiting room full of patients. Oh man, it was too funny thought. I freakin' love coloring!!

    ReplyDelete