Thursday, June 3, 2010

A story by Juliet Duke

The following is a story Juliet told to Deborah and I. She simply cracks me up!

There were two birds. The girl bird has stinky feet. The boy bird told the girl bird she had stinky feet. The girl bird said "I don't' have stinky feet...its my shoes". "No" said the boy bird. "Put them on your feet and your feet will stink too" said the girl bird. So the boy bird put on the shoes and they figured out that the shoes made the birds feet smell. So then they became girlfriend and boyfriend because they both had 'snanky feet'.

no joke...she actually said - stanky- and she held the 'a' for a second or two to put a little umph in it. It was HILARIOUS!

Love her stories.

4 comments:

  1. For some reason I want to say they were flamingo's or ostriches or something with long legs....

    Either way, it was still ridonkulously funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I want to say they were flamingo's or ostriches or something with long legs....

    Either way, it was still ridonkulously funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are going to have another writer in your family. She has such an imagination. Love her and love her stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice short story
    william saint
    www.localbusiness.net.tc
    telephone
    07949384378

    ReplyDelete