Monday, June 14, 2010

Engagement Pictures.

While my sister was in town, she took some engagement pictures of Brian and I. Here are a few of my favorites. We only picked three for the invites so I'm posting the rest that I really liked.

Hope you like them. :D

This is one that I picked for the invites. I love it.

This is the main picture for our invites. :D

I just think this one is darling.

I absolutely love this one. We have so much fun together!

Kissie face! this one also shows of my bling. haha

I like this one cause Brian was making fun of me and totally over-exaggerating his face. Probably cause I kept saying "be happy, be happy....be happy hunny"

This is the one we ended up using on our invites.....or one very similar to it.

Another one were we are laughing with/at each other. Aren't we cute?! haha.
This is just a cute one I think.

I love Brian's "Ya, I got it" look and the way my hair is flying around.

Almost used this one for the invites....but didn't. Absolutely love it. Totally shows off my eye color. :D and isn't he handsome!!!???!!!!!!

Well there you are. Me and my handsome soon to be husband. I can't wait to start my life with him!!!!!
Thanks Didder (Deborah) for capturing those wonderful moments for us.

3 comments:

  1. They look great! I'm almost proud of myself. :) But it's mostly luck. When you get great photogenic people, pictures aren't hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaww!! They turned out great!! I love weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what I just noticed? Brian has awesome smile lines around his eyes. Tyler has them too and I LOVE them. It makes his smile go all the way up to his eyes.

    ReplyDelete