Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Getting closer.....

The wedding is getting closer (as you can see from my awesome countdown at the top of the screen. hehe).

Things that I've gotten done so far.

Booked Church
Booked Bishop
Booked Photog
Printed up invites
Done engagement pics
Bought Dress
Brides maids have picked out their dresses
Figured out Flowers
Figured out Dinner
Figured out favors
Figured out Center pieces

Things that still need to be done.
Final cake/cupcake decisions.
Start buying dinner/centerpieces stuff
Plan rehearsal and rehearsal dinner
Have bridal shower/bachlorette party
Buy Brian's ring
Get tux
Get dresses for girls
put together music for reception

and I'm sure there are smaller details I still need to figure out and handle. Luckily for me I have some fantastic family who can help me do all this and know that I'm going to get all stressed out and still love me! :D

I'm sooooo excited to be getting married to Brian. He is everything I've ever wanted and needed. I love him sooo much!!!

1 comment: